Winner of People Magazine’s Beauty Award for Best Mask:
“Like a facial in a jar, this tingly mask leaves skin visibly brighter.”
What it is:
A cooling mask that improves the complexion by tightening pores and delivering a tone-up effect
What it is formulated to do:
1) Menthol delivers a cooling effect and Panthenol tightens pores.
2) Kaolin purifies dead skin cells, impurities and sebum within pores.
3) Leaves the skin bright with 4 fruit ingredients: Pomegranate, Fig, Gingko and Mulberry.
4) Minimizes the loss of hydration.
What else you need to know:
1. Keep refrigerated to enhance pore-tightening and skin-soothing benefits.
2. Contains natural buffing grains. Avoid contact with eye area.
How to use :
1. Apply evenly to clean, dry face (3g).
2. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse clean with lukewarm water. (For entire face or targeted areas.)
Tip: Keep refrigerated to enhance pore-tightening and skin-soothing benefits.
1. If the following symptoms occur, discontinue use and contact a physician. Continued use may result in worsened symptoms.
a) In case skin itches, reddens or becomes sensitive.
b) In case above symptoms occur after contact with direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on wounds, swollen areas or rashes.
3. Avoid eye area.
4. Usage and maintenance of products.
a) Close cap after use.
b) Keep out of reach of children.
c) Do not store in extreme heat or cold and keep out of direct sunlight.
Key Ingredient :
– Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Water, Kaolin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Isoamyl Laurate, Menthol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Morus Alba Fruit Extract , Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butylene Glycol
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.